Can Bowtech help you?
Bowtech can provide relief for many types of injuries and other health problems, both acute and chronic. It is suitable and useful for everyone: newborns, elderly, athletes, pregnant women and people with disabilities. Chronic and neurological conditions also have shown signs of stabilization or improvement after Bowtech treatments.
It has been demonstrated over the years, that Bowtech presents as a valid tool for rehabilitation and treatment of the conditions mentioned below, although this is not a complete list:
- Cervival, Thoracic and Lumbar pain (due to spondylosis, hernias, pinched nerve, spinal stenosis, injury, postural problems, muscular pain, over-use or stress)
- Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Lordosis
- Headache, Migraines
- Facial paralysis, Bell’s palsy
- Temporomandibular joint alignment
- Ear conditions
- Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist conditions (such as frozen shoulder, repetitive strain injury, epicondylitis, tendinitis or carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Allergies, Asthma, Respiratory problems
- Digestive dysfunction (esophagus, stomach, gall bladder, liver and intestinal problems
- Kidney and Bladder conditions, Bedwetting
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Reproductive organ dysfunction
- Pelvic tilt, Hip and Knee restrictions, Ankle sprains
- Neurological disorders, mobility problems
- Sports injuries, Accidents
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Detoxification, Immune and Lymphatic system boost
- Baby problems (such as colics or respiratory conditions)
The studies which have been conducted, have shown Bowtech to be effective in enhancing parasympathetic nervous system function, initiating immediate muscle relaxation, reducing stress, heart rate and pain, as well as increasing joint range of motion.